1. Clarion Call (6c+) *** classic. Technical start and sustained above.
The Poppy Fields (7b+) A suprisingly good eliminate squeezed onto the rock between the two classics.
2. Armistice Day (7a) *** sustained throughout with crux through obvious overlap.
3. Who's Line is it Anyway (7a+) ** another fine sustained pitch with hard moves direct at 2nd BR and 4th.
4. Big Store E5 6b ** trad. climbing via arched groove and span left
5. The Egyptian Bizarre E5 6b direct finish to Big Store, 2BRs.
6. Big Zipper E5 6a * just about trad. line to right. Fingery rightwards exit through bulge.
7. Bored of the Lies (7b+) ** excellent wall pitch. Technical and sustained with crux right and up at top.
8. Ouijaboard (8a) ** harder and more fingery wall to right. Harder the higher you get.
9. Four Door Dostoyevsky (8a+) ** shallow curving groove with desperate technicalities above break. Sharp.
10. Powerplant (8a) *** the classic of its grade in the dale. The difficulties are centred around the overlap. Powerpant (8a)connects Powerplant with Devonshire from just the first crux on the former.
11. Devonshire Arms (8a+) *** the even more powerful wall to the right. Crimps, pinches provide the sequence.
12. K3 (8a+) *** undercutting nightmare leftwards through bulge and finally up.
12a K5 (8b) Start up K3 but when you get to the 'pancake' undercuts step left into D Arms then left again into Powerplant above the crux, finish up this.
12b K2 (8c) continues from Poweplant across Fourdoor to the belay of Bored.
13. 42 (8b+) *** a more direct line than K3 after flat flake. Hardest route hereabouts.
13a 32 (8b+) ** The bulges to the right to join R'n P.
14. R'n P (8a+) *** Mean. More undercuts to the right gain the upper wall at a scoop. Easier above?
Barney Ragin' (8b+) ** links the start of R'n P with Love amongst the Butterflies.
15. Love Amongst the Butterflies (8b) *** the antithesis of all to the left. Technicalities in the extreme. Keep crimping.
16. Asia Shadow Player (8b) ** a sort of direct finish to Butterflies. Hideous.
Somehow Super (8c) ** the ghastly wall to the right utilising the same start to gain access.