1. Sandstone Story (6b+) short tricky wall and pleasant climbing direct above.
2. Sandsite (6b+) next line via scoop. Keep direct on the line. Can be dusty.
3. In the End (7b) *** the first of a pair of mega routes taking the obvious hanging flat wall. Magnificent climbing.
4. Raven Calling (7a) ** vague wall and arete to the right with a magnificent new finish up the flake and impressive headwall above. Fine climbing.
5. Duck Attack (6a+) the crack and groove line gives a worthy pitch above the blocks.
6. Pinching the Bird Pooh (7a) the wall to the right with tricky moves at half height and to gain the belay
7. Prowl Owl (7a) another mega route taking the walls and overlap to the right finishing via a slim white pillar. Half-height lower off/belay. 80m rope needed for whole route. The start still needs care and a little more cleaning.
8. Too Monsterosity (7a) ** massive route, biggest sports route in Britain. 18 clips. Just follow the line. Rigged for 60m rope to just below half-height lower off. 80m rope required to get to the ground in one..
9. Godzilla (7b) * left-hand variant from the second bolt above the mid-height abseil station on Monsterosity. Easier for those with a big reach.