|The huge protruding buttress on the right-hand side of the track when walking down the dale from Topley Pike gives a number of classics traditional and sports pitches.|
|Peak Area Index|
At the left-hand side of the buttress is a short wall with two sport routes:Cupid Sails (6c) a bulge and wall is the left-hand line and Piccalilli Circus (6b) the finger right-hand line
Through the low roof further to the right are: Less of Your Lip (7b+) the left-hand line moving left from the grassy ledge and with hard moves round the bulge.
Liposuction (7b+) branches left from the start of route A bit Lippy to climb roof. Pre-clip 3rd BR.
1. A Bit Lippy (7b+) Easier wall to boulder overhang Pre-clip 3rd BR.
2. A Bit on the Side (6c) * branches left from the start to a pleasant open wall.
3. My Secret Life (7a) * juggy bulges and a hard move from the top break.
4. The Wilderness Years (7b+) * long line up the left-hand side of the rounded arete with very definite crux.
5. Scratch Race (7a) * more direct on the arete with short hard section and technical interest above.
6. The Massive (6b+) * takes the right-hand side of the arete with tricky moves and good rest.
7. Stalk VS 4c ** the large corner gained via its right-hand wall.
8. Giants (6c) ** big long route with superb varied climbing: technical lower bulge and juggy upper overhangs. A little friable on overlaps but cleaning up.
9. Ms Brown (7c) ** long sports route with defined difficulties through the roofs
10. Victoria E3 5a, 5c * long classic via crackline and stepped overhang with PRs.
11. Big Plum E6 6c ** central line with mean moves through large overhang.
12. The Spider (8a) *** the central roofs. Impressive.
13. Sloe Gin (7c) ** another trad classic through the right-hand side of the roofs in two pitches with an impressive hanging stance on a thread.
14. Surplum HVS 4c, 5b *** the original classic wandering up the face with the hardest moves from the mid-height belay.