20. Lucky Finger (7b) * vague arete with sustained climbing and the crux at the top. Well worth seeking out.
21. Fatal Attraction (7a) ** initial bulge and crack/groove to overlap. Hard finish to ledge.
22. Some Things Change (7b+) * the bulge left again is harder. Immaculate, though short, wall leads to bulge on left.
23. Jungle Rock (7b) * another powerful bulge onto vague right-facing shallow groove.
24. Total Rock (7c) a long-standing project with desperate moves. Not marked on topo.
25. Rouge Total (7b) more desperate moves through the lower bulge.
26. Project (open)
27. Brothers in Arms (7b+) * the hanging scoop gain by the lower bulge. Suitable to a long-armed dwarf. Desperate.
28. Mouldwarp Wall (7c+) very thin (and dirty) holds on the wall immediately to the left. First BR missing.
29. Demystified (7b+) short intense pitch with very reach dependent bulge. Hard.
30. Kiss My Arcy (7b) ** first of a fine trio. Fingery all the way to the upper break.
31. Kiss Me Hardy (7a+) *** classic sustained fingery wall climbing just right of bush.
32. High Society (7a) ** above bush. Similar to Kiss Me Hardy but with a good rest at half-height.
33. Black Rights (7b) * a subtle technical line on the wall to the left. Hard and blind.
34. Berried (6c) the right-hand of two to breach the upper roof. Intricate low down.
35. Orange Free State (6b+) * the left-hand line. Fine wall climbing to a jug-fest roof.
36. The Orange Order (6c) fills the gap between Orange Free State and the groove.
37. Banana Republic E3 5c the corner with a tricky entry and exit.
38. Columnus (7b+) the innocuous-looking hanging arete.
|Long Wall Left-Hand|
|Peak Area Index|