1. Back Draught (6b) right-hand line on wall via tricky starting wall.
Blowing Wind (6b) central line via upper groove. A tricky start is rewarded
with a tricky finish.
3. Guff it and See (6c) short sharp wall direct to belay. Fingery.
4. A Hard Shoulder to Cry On (5+) obvious overlapped arete with a hard move to get onto it.
5. Road Rage (6c+) completely innocuous finger crack. Much harder than it looks.
Street Cred. (6c+) * centre of sandy-coloured wall gives its best route. Sustained
but with no hard moves.
7. The Cycle Path (6a+) pleasant arete above freestanding pinnacle. Much better than looks.
Vertical Fish (6c)
long vague white pillar standing in isolation. A good long route requires a bit
Gutted (7b) * very intense and fingery wall through overlap. High in the grade
and moves left to join the Coldfish. Mean.
10. The Coldfish (7a+) ** the centre of the wall via a hard and technical lower section, a thin crack through an overlap and a much easier upper wall. Well worth seeking out.
|Helicopter Main Page|
|Peak Area Index|