Harpur Hill - The Dark Side Right-Hand
1. Dr Lazarus (6a+) Crack and wall finishing slightly right. Short.
2. Omega 13 (6a) * Long route starting via crack to wall and rib.
3. Galaxy Quest (5+) * long crackline and narrow sharp rib.
4. Gorignak (6b) * Short corner and overlap to wall and short finishing arete.
5. Wild Olives (6b) * Cleaned corner and excellent wall to rib above.
6. Tapenard (6b) front face then leftwards finale.
7. Feel My Presence (6b) * Starts in corner then right and up via sharp arete.
8. A Trip on the Dark Side (6a+) * Long route via wall and upper rib to ring BBs.
9. Gathering Darkness (6c+) Short hard route up left side of face.
Ken Dodd's Dad's Dog's Dead (HVS 5b) Crack to belay of Gathering Darkness
10. Stop the Pigeon (6b+) Slabby and technical wall to blocky rib.
11. Flight of the Finches (6c) technical lower face and pillar above.
12. The Coming of the Sparrows (5+) Slabby wall, obviously cleaned, tricky start.
13. Later that Night (6b) * Right-hand of three pillars via upper crack.
|Approaches and Access|
|Dark Side Left-Hand|
|The Lower Tier|
|Peak Area Index|