1. This is the End (5+) face with cracks
2. The End is Nigh (5) slim face and arete
3. Ending Now (6a) * arete
4. Euroman Endeth (4) face on 'bobbles
5. Endeth (5) slim face.
6. Dark End (6a+) steep left arete of wall
7. Endor (6b+) very technical but short face. Good.
8. Bad End (6b) pillar with tricky moves past each bolt
9. It has to End Somewhere (6a) slab trending leftwards to lower off.
10. DNE (4) pillar with a mantelshelf finale
11. Endamol (5) central pillar past the spike of Beelzebub, which is solid!
12. Will it Never End (4+) left pillar
13. Is this the End? (5) central wall.
14. Coming to an End (6a+) slim pillar. Pleasant though short.
15. End Games HVS 5a crackline on right wall of pillar
16. Rawlinson End (5) worthwhile climbing up the wall to the shared belay
17. In My Darkest Hour (5) left-hand side of face. Pleasant.
18. Endsville (6a) front face with tricky finish 20m to left.
19. Centreville (6a+) crack to layback flake and lower off above.
20. Preston North End (6b) Slab to steep wall with hard moves past 3rd BR.
21. Will They? (5) slim wall.
22. People Will Talk (5) * excellent short arete.
23. The Parting of the Lips (5) slim wall from ledge left again.
24. Ear to Ear (6a+) slim wall with tricky move at half height. Worthwhile.
Uncreased (VS 4c) left-hand and wider crack.
Hairline VS 4c * traditional straight crack, right-hand of two.
25. The Mouth Waters (6b+) * centre of fine black wall. Technical.
26. I'm a Port Vale Dribbler (6a) slim pillar
27. George Stark Calling (6a+) * sharp arete on right side of bay to left. Unusual.
Metal Back Crack HVS 5a start up via a tricky move up the thin crack to a ledge. The crack above leads to the belay.
28. Stark Disbelief (6c+) easy crack, hard face and easy finish.
29. The Dark Half (6b) * the fine arete with a mid-height ledge
30. Graveyard Blues (6a+) arete to left. Hardest in middle.
31. In Stark Contrast (6b+) * black wall 20m to left and starting at higher level.