1. Micro Chip (6c+) Short but desperate for four moves. Rebolted and new belay
2. Modem (6a+) Easiest on crag with two long reaches. Rebolted and new belay
3. CD Romp E2 5c Trad. via faint crack. Can be started at lower level.
4. Arapaho Connection (6c) ** Best on crag with fine wall climbing. Rebolted and new belay
5. Hard Drive (6c) * Hardest with bouldery start and tricky finish. Rebolted and new belay
6. Mega Byte (6b) * Two tricky moves on upper wall. Rebolted and new belay
7. Gopha Space (6b) * Through overlap, awkward, and tricky on upper wall. Rebolted and new belay
8. Windows 95 (6b) Short hard section Long reaches. Rebolted and new belay
9. Icons (6b) Pleasantly sustained and reachy.Rebolted and new belay
10. She Got the Bosch, I Got the Drill (6b) More of the same but not reachy. Starts part way up slope. Rebolted and new belay
11. Waste Bin (6a+) Via shallow groove Rebolted and new belay
12. The Hacker (6c) Difficult problem squeezed into tight space. Rebolted and new belay
13. E Mail (6a+) Another reach dependent route.Rebolted and new belay
14. She Mail (6b) a tricky fingery wall above the ledge.
15. No Mail (6a) pleasant face to groove on right side of wall. Move left to belay.
Surfing the Net E2 5b In true English style a girdle traverse of the lower of the two breaks.
|Blackwell Halt Access|
|Peak Index Page|