Watch House East Crag Topo
1. Straining Pitch (6b+) * a steep start leads to easier climbing on big holds. A short slab leads to an overlap finale.
3. Jump to Conclusions (7a) * direct up the wall with a big move through the overlap via a flat hold
4. Pump Action (7a+) * climbs the blanker-looking section of wall with final difficult moves over an overlap.
5. Clip Joint (6c) * a superb little route via the red-stained groove with a crux exit. Easier slabs above.
6. No Rest for the Wicked (7a) * the left-hand of two pumpy problems starting from behind the boulder and not touching it.
7. Name not Known (7a) * a leftwards line across the overhanging wall keeping just off its right-hand arete.