1. Swept Away (6a+) grubby left-hand line 2. Clean Up (6a) leftwards line.
3. Ashes to Ashes (6c) ** long shallow groove line
4. Decades Apart (6c) ** line of cracks up leaning wall.
5. Fort for Three E5 6b (7b) * a single very technical move with difficult clips and off-balance climbing. Fingery.
Chimera (7c) ** desperate continuation
Senser (part 1) (7b+) ** short, sharp shock treatment. Snatchy climbing for
the fingery crux. Senser (7c+) *** the first claimed 8a in South East Wales
but now 7c+. Sustained with a bad sixth clip. A magnificent sustained effort.
8. Jezebel (7a+) ** an excellent introduction to the harder sport climbs. Easily up the groove with a fine, reachy finish.
(6c) * Steep and relatively juggy.
Old Slapper (7a+) a hideous little route with a desperate and very trying
Skedaddle (7a+) desperate snatchy climbing..
12. The Flight of Icarus (6c) ** the prominent layback crack.
13. St Elmo's Fire (6a+) links left across the wall from the next route.
14. Cat Nap (6a+) the groove above.
15. Power Nap (7a) technical climbing with a single bolt belay.
16. Snooze Control (5+) leads into a short groove high up. The groove above is dirty.
17. Sleep Easy (7b) hard high up since loss of hold.
18. R.E.M. Sleep (5+) leads into a groove with a thread
19. White Slider (6a+) the cleaned slab slinking rightwards.
21. Miami Vice (6b+) Start from the right (6c direct) onto the slabby face.
22. Coronal Discharge (6a+) Gains a square-cut niche
23. Wakey Wakey (6a) deceptively difficult climbing
24. Sleep Over (5) the final wall on the right.